About This Site
This is an online knife making school and consultation program. This is your all-in-one site for training and the support you need to start, improve, and grow your knife making skills and business. For less than $1 per day, you get unlimited access to over 10 hours of videos containing professional techniques about the stock removal method that I guarantee will improve your skills. If you don't learn anything, I'll refund your money.
What you get when you sign up:
1. You get professional answers. You get tips, tricks, and techniques about equipment, designing knives, making knives, improving your sales and your business. I have never found anyone online who will teach you all of these things. My members have told me that this site is the best collection of knife making tutorials and business consultation on the planet, and that my lessons have saved them hundreds of dollars in costly mistakes and time saved. Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate that!
2. You get convenience. It's hard to learn some aspects of knife making on your own, and It's hard to search the internet trying to find out how to do certain things. Here it is, all categorized for you. This site has helped people cut their learning curve down by YEARS.
3. You get access to a professional. I'm here to answer any questions you might have that you didn't understand from the videos. I'm also here to help you with constructive criticism about your work or techniques. Sometime we just can't see what we need to change. Send me some pictures, and I'll tell you what I think you could do to improve. You can't sell any of your knives? I'll help you fix that. I've helped people give themselves significant raises. Let me help you. Many people stay on the site for many months, sometimes over a year, just to keep me on retainer so I can help them.
Here's how the site works:
1. Create your account. You must enter your credit card info to create an account. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THE TRIAL IS OVER.
2. Enjoy your free trial to see if you want to be a member. If the site isn't what you need, then cancel before your trial is over. You won't be charged.
3. If you decide to become a member (98% of people do), your card will automatically be charged at the end of the trial. You will also be qualified to have a consultation call with me to answer questions you might have.
4. Enjoy your membership. Watch as many videos as you want as many times as you want. Tell your friends.
5. When you're done, go to your account settings and cancel your membership, or email me and I'll do it for you. Your card will be charged monthly until you cancel.
Who is this site for?
People who are seriously interested in knife making and want to see if it's a good fit for them.
Hobbyists and part-time makers who want to improve their skills.
Makers who want to increase their sales and learn how to get into magazines.
People who are willing to invest in themselves. My students realize that making a small investment can bring large returns. They save money by learning how to avoid costly mistakes. They also realize that a small investment will save time, cut down their learning curve, and increase their earning potential.
Shop Tour (what equipment I use, what you do/don't need, how to set up and adjust equipment)
Full Tang Design Elements
How to Make a Full Tang Knife
Tapering the Tang
Hand Rubbed Satin Finish & Mirror Polishing
Handles with Bolts
Hidden Tang Knives
How to Make a Liner Lock Folder
Working with Zirconium
The Knife Business
More courses are coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: If you change your pricing, does my current fee stay the same?
A: Yes! If you sign up for one price, you will be grandfathered in at that price. If I decide to increase the membership fee someday, you will not pay more.
Q: Can I watch the videos as many times as I want?
A: Yes! KMV is like a buffet. You can visit as many times as you want during your membership and watch the videos over and over again.
Q: Do I have full access to all of the videos when I sign up?
A: Yes! You don't have to wait until your free trial is over to watch all of the content.
Q: Can I cancel my membership whenever I want?
A: Yes! You can leave whenever you want. No strings attached!
Q: How many videos are on the site?
A: There are over 250 videos right now. Some courses have a few short videos, while other courses have several dozen.
Q: Do you offer private lessons in your shop?
A: Yes! I offer a 1 day course and a 3 day course in my shop. I provide the knife materials and lunch, and you'll go home with a fixed blade with bolsters. Contact me for more information.
“You absolutely can’t go wrong with these knife making videos! They're great! These videos are high-quality and filled with good information. Paul, you really have a natural ability for making things easy to understand.” -Ron B.
Learn what equipment you need (and what you really don’t need), where to get it, and how to set up your knife shop.
“Paul, this site is great! There’s enough information on hand to get anybody up and making knives. The videos make everything easy to see and understand. Great job!” -Geoff H.
Learn all of the “dos” and “don’ts” of how to make outstanding knives. Shave years off your learning curve, and save hundreds of dollars in wasted materials by learning how to do it the right way!
“Just wanted to drop a line and say I have watched these knife videos and I am very impressed. The video and sound quality are great! I have been making knives for 28 years and I have adopted some of these techniques, and I am making a better looking knife and not taking as long for the finished product. Thanks, Paul!” -Michael Hinkle, Hinkle Knives
Get tips on how to improve productivity and how to increase sales!
“Before your guidance, I had never sold a knife for more than $250. Now, after employing the advanced techniques of knifemaking I learned from you, I’ve produced knives that have fetched as much as $850 apiece!” -Todd Allan, Todd Allan Knives (Disclaimer: Your results may vary.)
Check out our site orientation video and see how the site works:
Working with Carbon Steel & Damascus
Here are a few examples of my work:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Making knives is a very dangerous activity. Please use proper safety equipment and common sense. Neither knifemakingvideos.com, nor its affiliates, are responsible for any accidents, mishaps, injuries, or health issues. You are assuming all risks and responsibilities by entering this site.
Sign up today for Knifemakingvideos.com to learn how to set up your shop, how to design knives, how to make knives, and how to improve your knife business!